The short staff training session took place between 12 and 16 June 2017. During the meetings we carried out several tasks, we discussed several maaters concerning educational systems of our countries and worked on ESP.
The agenda was as follows:
1. Presentation of educational systems of Poland,Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania,
2. Discussion on the similarities and differences discussion, advantages and disadvantages of each system,
3. STEM relasted lessons in classrooms,
4. ESP - Teaching English for special purposes (differences between ESP and General English, characteristics of ESP, characteristics of General English),
5. 5 tips for teaching teenagers,
6. How to deal with international teenage groups,
7. Teaching multicultural and multilingual teenage groups - the challenge of Erasmus+,
8. Design and exchange of STEM realted lesson plans, activities, worksheets.
The things we have achieved: