DESCRIPTION OF SKILLS AND COMPETENCES ACQUIRED DURING THE EUROPASS MOBILITY EXPERIENCE
Activities/tasks carried out:
- learning the basics of LEGO Mindstorms Ev3,
- designing robots,
- planning and organizing work,
- programming robots,
- creative problem solving.
Job-related skills and competences acquired:
- incorporating LEGO kits into teaching,
- getting to know Polish education system,
- using educational tools and kits,
- using educational software applications.
Language skills and competences acquired:
- communication with teachers and students from other countries,
- preparing and managing meetings,
- improvement of level of English language.
Computer skills and competences acquired:
- using MSOffice tools for processing documents,
- using Kahoot.it for educational purposes,
- using LEGO Mindstorms software for programming.
Organisational skills and competences acquired:
- managing work teams,
- planning and organizing stages of ROBOT building
- identify priorities,
- efficient management of relations with other members of the team.
Social skills and competences acquired:
- excellent communication skills in daily contacts with teachers and students,
- good knowledge of teacher’s work,
- excellent teamwork skills
- the ability to motivate others.
Other skills and competences acquired:
- knowledge of customs, history and cultural heritage of Poland